ESC Rennes School of Business
The ESC Rennes School of Business, France, is one of the most international Business Schools in Europe, with 85% of the Faculty being non-French nationals. Programs taught in English by an international full-time faculty, students coming from all over the world, program development with partner institutions, strong links with local and international companies, international research cooperation, make ESC Rennes School of Business unique in France and abroad. Joining the ESC Rennes means being part of a constantly stimulating international environment and an international recognized institution accredited by EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. The dynamic and supportive environment of ESC Rennes will make you feel at home.
Studying at the ESC Rennes is a wonderful means to discover the richness of French life, its culture and economy. The French economy is based on strong values: innovation and creativity, scientific and technological excellence. It is the world’s 6th largest economy in terms of exports and the 3rd largest economy in the world for international investments. The ESC Rennes School of Business is located in Rennes, the capital city of Brittany, 2 hours from Paris by TGV fast train and 1 hour by plane from London. With a population of 3 million, Brittany has succeeded in developing a highly effective economy based on industry and the service sector. The vibrancy displayed by its businesses has resulted in the creation of numerous centers of excellence, in fields such as the automobile, agro-food, transport, logistics, telecommunications, new technologies, tourism and services industries.
You can find a link to their website here
For more information please contact Christina Rodriguez Duenas (Ms.) at the email email@example.com
To see more information on this university, you can view their Fact Sheet here
You can also view more about Rennes through the Youtube videos linked here and here
To see some of the courses available, click here
Students must meet the all minimum admissions requirements for the university: language proficiency, GPA, etc.
Must have COMPLETED at least two years of undergraduate at home university
How It Works
You will first need to schedule an appointment with ETSU's study abroad coordinator. Once you have completed the ETSU requirements, you will work directly with ESC Rennes. The application deadlines for ESC Rennes are 30 May 2016 for fall semester and 21 October 2016 for spring semester of 2017.
Because tuition is paid through ETSU, the cost of attending ESC Rennes is comparable to taking 15 credits at ETSU. However, other budgetary considerations should be made prior to departure. These additional costs can be discussed with your study abroad advisor.
Fee Table Per Semester
*Fees are subject to change
|Bilateral Institution Costs
|Pay the Following:
- ETSU tuition and fees: ~$4,750
- Link to cost is located here
- Click "Undergraduate"
- The exchange agreement requires you to pay 15 credit hours (though you are only required to 12 or more credit hours)
- ETSU Admin Fee: $100
- Bucs Abroad Application Fee: $32
|Pay the Following:
- Housing and Meals, found here
- Health Insurance (the institution will notify you which insurance to purchase)
- Application Fee
- Institution-Specific Expenses
- Some institutions abroad require residence hall insurance, deposits and/or application fees
- Contact the institution to see if there are any other fees
- The government requires international students to show proof of sufficient funds in the form of a bank statement (this is not unique to the country, the US government also requires this from incoming international students). This is to show that you are able to cover the fees in the “Other” column, as well as cover any unforeseen emergencies. If you are a dependent, you can provide a bank statement from a parent or guardian.
Potential Costs (Vary by Country):
- In-country transportation (e.g. train, taxi)
- Student Visa Fees
- If applicable: travel costs, for countries that require students to obtain a student visa at a consulate (usually in DC or Atlanta)
- Bed sheets
Costs to Deduct from the Price
*Deductions are unique to the individual. Please consult Amy Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to Pay:
Financial Aid & Scholarships
|Pell Grant (if eligible)
Roan Scholars Scholarship (if eligible)
Tennessee Lottery Scholarship (if eligible)
Other Financial Aid & Scholarships: $0 - Full Ride
ETSU International Education Scholarship: $0 - ~$4,000
- Most financial aid & scholarships can be applied during a semester abroad. Please consult the ETSU International Financial Aid Advisor, Amy Collins (email@example.com), for more information
- Please note: students are not guaranteed a scholarship and must follow all instructions in order to be eligible.
If Applicable: Institution-specific Scholarships
- Link to their International page can be found here
- Tuition & Fees:
- Applied automatically when enrolling in the course "EXCH 3583"
- Room & Board:
- Paid to the institution abroad. Please contact the institution for payment question