ETSU Faculty Led
ETSU Faculty-Led Programs
10 - 60 Days
10 - 60 Days
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- London: Theatre ENGL 4407/5407 - Dr. Weiss
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- Costa Rica: Applications of Group Process HDAL 4007/5007- Dr. Bernard
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- New Zealand: Hazards and Society GEOS 3700- Dr. Gregg
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- Romania: Gerontology and Health COBH 4607/5017- Johnson
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- The Netherlands: Comparative Criminal Justice CJCR 4017/5017- Dr. Prior
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- Italy: Technology and Society ENTC 3020/ Architectural History ENTC 3050- Dr. Isham
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- Bolivia: Interprofessional Perspectives on Global Health EPID 5700/ Leadership and Professional Development in Global Health COBH 4020- Dr. Quinn
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- Germany: TnCIS Introduction to Music MUSC 1030- Dr.Blackman
- *ETSU Faculty Led Program- Italy: TnCIS Introduction to Musical MUSC 1030- Dr. Long
Information: There are several faculty members at ETSU who offer classes abroad during the summer and winter terms. If you decide to participate in a faculty-led program, you will be traveling with ETSU faculty and students. Sessions are from 10 days up to 2 months. Click "search programs" to see what is available for next summer. The faculty instructor can answer any program questions you have.
Finances: you pay the cost of summer tuition and fees, plus program costs. The program costs typically include airfare, housing and most meals. Some forms of financial aid and scholarships cover summer tuition, though it may be a pro-rated amount. Please consult Amy Collins in Financial Aid for questions.
Program Search: when doing a program search, look for programs that begin with "ETSU Faculty Led Program".